10th to 12th DECEMBER, 10:00 - 18:00
Dubai World Trade Centre
The biggest disadvantage with online wholesale is you cannot see the product unless it arrives at your doorstep. Therefore, most importers find it is challenging to build trust between them and the suppliers. It is not easy to communicate effectively when you cannot meet the person physically, that is why you should come up with a better strategic plan.
Follow these 05 tips for success when importing online from China:
1. Trust the information posted online, only after it is proven or supported by facts
2. Look independently at the supplier’s site. Take extra steps to evaluate supplier legitimacy by verify claims and facts posted.
3. Learn how to filter the suppliers, wholesalers, manufacturers. You must focus on genuine suppliers, it is ideal to focus on manufacturers.
4. Always test the sample products, earn the trust you need to place an order with the suppliers
5. When you have decided to commit to a commercial order consider going to china and meet the suppliers in person.
Import tips-china whole sale
The best thing to build a better product is to have direct communication with the manufacturers whenever you are able. However, as we have mentioned below there are some scenarios, when the wholesalers in China suits better as suppliers.
Different manufacturers provide various products– wholesalers in China often represent factories that do not directly export, and genuinely add value by marketing, communicating in English and getting export clearances for many low volume manufacturers
Lower MOQ (Minimum Order Quantities) order – Most producers who operates in a large scale do not produce unless the quantity is significantly huge. But it is easy to negotiate with wholesalers about lower volume orders and sell these on to you at lower volumes. This is an advantage if you are a small business owner.
Wholesalers can produce modern designs and products – Chinese wholesalers are up to date with the technology and current trends. They develop new products regularly which you can import with moderate changes and it is minimum risk.
China HomeLife Trade fair is an amazing starting point for you to begin connections with Chinese wholesalers. The benefit with Chinese sourcing trade fairs is they bring the wholesalers at your door step you can meet them, try the samples and check out the quality of the products. By that way you can identify the suppliers, products and quantities that works the best for you as an importer.Category : Business